26 June 2012

instax mini 7s. ♥

my baby has arrived.
ordered it almost three weeks ago, and I was counting down the days til it would sit on my doorstep.
so I was so happy when I saw it today. (':
(slaving away at home on a day of a strike trying and failing to write an english essay. ugh.)





The Hello Kitty Limited Edition Hello Kitty Instax Mini 7s !
I bought it for $99 on an eBay store along with a Hello Kitty multi lense (just so it matched) for about $18 and Miffy Beauty Polaroid pens, $10 - for writing and drawing on the pictures.


 The camera with the included strap !
 & the multi lens
I had a nightmare getting these on,
Since the lens body thing come two lenses - a multi one and a close up one, you can switch them, and the instructions were in korean so I was so worried that I would break it, as the picture showed pushing on the lens so that it would pop out.
^does not make sense.




I promise you, I'm not this Asian normally. I swear.
I just didn't feel like getting a plain white one. Besides I can always remove the strap if it gets too 'Hello Kitty', not use the lens and, I don't know, scratch off the markings ? (:
Besides,.. I honestly don't even like Hello Kitty that much.. heheh.


Don't know if you can see, but the
powder forms two cupid shapes.
NEVER WANT TO USE IT.
       

Anyway ! I also recieved presents today. Day gets better and better. (':
My mum's friend randomly dropped by to give me these Japanese cosmetics. SO PRETTY .
I love the Japanese. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment