17 June 2012

Bioré

Sounds yummy !
(Picture from vivianism@wordpress, as I no
longer have my own to take a picture of. ): )
I love Bioré, and -there are reviews of this everywhere, but I'll share my love for it too !

I went to Japan early last year and saw this delicious looking product, Bioré's Marshmallow whip facial wash. I had to try it.
And, I love love loved it !

The foam is dense, bouncy and fluffy, its like.. a meringue ! heheh
You can literally squeeze some into your palm, turn it upside down and the product will stay there ! 
Also smells really yummy as well, kinda a slightly sweet scent.






Then, about 5 or 6 months ago, when I went to Korea and Hong Kong, then I discovered this.
Same, but different. This one is called Acne Gentle care, Oil control Facial foam. I love this even more !
It combines the awesomeness of the of the Marshmallow whip, (except maybe the name) and adds even more.
It does actually live up to the 'acne control', as I didn't have pimples for sooo long, I've been using this everday for about 4 to 5 months, and hardly a pimple in sight !
(well.. until recently, but I have exams so it doesn't count !)

One thing I absolutely love about these products, is that they remove make up too, an absolute plus for lazy people like me who can't be bothered with the two steps of removing makeup with a makeup remover first. heheh.

If you do however, have dry skin, I don't recommend this. 
My brother has skin leaning towards the dry side and when he used this it tended to dry out his skin.


Both are about $12 - $14 in Australian dollars, which, in my opinion is rather decent, as it lasts quite a while anyway.

So yea, definately pick this up if you see it anywhere ! You won't regret it, (unless you have dry skin, maybe.) 
Ignore my messy hair please. :3



                     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

8 out of 10, because as much as I love it, if I have to be completely honest, you can still get products that are better than this. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment