15 June 2012

Moi-même Moitié

Moi-même Moitié - French
A gothic Lolita fashion label by Mana-sama, Literally meaning ' myself half'. Although the expression "moi-même-moitié" does not exist in French, it can also be interpreted as 'my own space'
And that is exactly what I will make this - My own Space. To blog about whatever, whenever and however I like


Hi I'm Tiffany. Currently typing from New South Wales Australia.
 


This is me. (:
Hmmm, well, I'm Asian, 16 turning 17 in August, Year 11 in high school. Aiming to do medicine and design or architecture at Sydney University. I'm pretty nice in person- I think. I hope. heheh. (:
I can be pretty vain and I'm also pretty insecure. I'd be lying if I said that I was satisfied with myself, whether it be my body, or even personality. Anyway,... Lets see..
-When wearing make up, 
I only use neutral colours 90% of the time/ This includes nail polish.
- My favourite look to wear whenever is the Cut crease look
- I listen to a very broad range of music from kpop and jrock to hardstyle and dubstep- I love the Japanese lolita fashions and Korean uljjang styles
- I shop obsessively and compulsively
- I game. FPS and Otome games are my favourite. They happen to be on complete opposite sides of the spectrum.
- I'm a closet nerd - I watch and read a lot of anime and manga
- ^ I sound really not cool..

This is my space.
I'll blog about everything, from cosmetics to rants to music.
And that, concludes my very first post !

1 comment: