02 July 2012

beauty&skincare haul !

Well, I'm pretty sure everyone I know knows that I've been on a crazy online shopping phase for the past 3 and a half months, I have bought over seven hundred dollars worth of items.. yea, I think I went just a bit overboard..
Anyway, 
I received my items from Colourmix today and also from BeautyHolic Korea on eBay.

My Packages !!
Both were packaged really nicely, you should see how much bubble wrap I have now. I think it's enough to keep me occupied for the rest of my life.

Now, Colourmix were pretty slow at first.. they were processing my shipment for almost a month and no matter how hard I tried to contact them, I couldn't, I emailed about 4 times, Facebook messaged 3, Called 3 times, until they finally replied to my emails. It's not all bad however, they day after I sent my order in I realised while looking at the invoice that I entered the wrong state... Instead of NSW, it was entered as the ACT (I blame their server that kept making me fill the form out repetedly), I contacted them and they were kind enough to change the state for me (I think it says that they would charge a fee for any changes made,) and they gave me free express shipping SO YAY.

Lyn / Eunjung / Kyprus at BeautyHolic-Kr however, was great all they way through, definitely check out her shop if you're a fan of korean beauty products, I got Lioele two eyeshadows, liquid eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and mascara, plus a foot mask and lots of samples for only $30 ! Will definetely buy from her again (in fact I already did...) She is so kind and very patient and even tried to find me a product I wanted that wasn't listed in her store.   GO THERE ! ♥

I'll probably do a separate review on the products later, BUT YAY, WHITE TREE SNOW, I've really anticipated using this skin care line from The Face Shop !

No comments:

Post a Comment