11 July 2012

my room;

recently my wall got painted- white still, but to cover all the peeled off paint (from blu-tack & posters) and just a new whiter coat in general. and, since i had to pull down everything i thought, why not change things around ?
so down went all my posters, (mostly kpop. :$) and taadaa !

I know, not very impressive right now, but, its a work in progress..
that big, empty blank patch of wall ?  that will be soon filled with more polaroids (my polaroid collection is rather pathetic right now.) and i'm also getting some canvas images made, and its the whole set of the war posters everyone seems to know. (':
Goes with my bed sheets too. hehehe.

made it in photoshop, the set of 3! :D
this is my desk, I'm really sentimental as you can see, theres stuff from almost every event i go to. hehe. (:

3 comments:

  1. ROOM TOUR!!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE your blog is so pretty :D :D :D :D
    Awesome posts too!
    And your were so naff about it... pfft :D

    Uru :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're too nice !
      and hahahah, thank you ! :$ hehehe.

      Delete